Archive for October, 2012

Los Angeles Hotel Swimming Pool, Elegant Resorts

Experience Hollywood Magic in Sunny Los Angeles!

Posted on 30. Oct, 2012 by .

Los Angeles had been at the top of my list of ‘places to visit’ for years and when my son and I got the opportunity to go, I jumped at the chance. The west coast of the United States is a long way to travel – and Europe offers its own impressive range of luxury [...]

Continue Reading

Elegant Resorts sign

Talk to the Experts at Elegant Resorts

Posted on 26. Oct, 2012 by .

At Elegant Resorts we are always looking for new ways to ensure our clients get their perfect holidays. The not-so-secret reason for our success is our staff of luxury holiday enthusiasts who don’t just know their stuff – they’ve been there. It’s this level of expertise combined with personal service that has kept Elegant Resorts [...]

Continue Reading

Dinner on the Beach, Maurtitus, Elegant Resorts

Mauritius: A Perfect Celebration Destination

Posted on 23. Oct, 2012 by .

That important wedding anniversary is coming up and you want to mark the occasion with something special? If you’re planning a celebration getaway, there’s no better place than exotic Mauritius. An island gem in the middle of the Indian Ocean, the climate is warm and the mood is tranquil. So you’ve got the perfect setting, [...]

Continue Reading

Relaxation and Recreation in a Luxury Kenyan Resort

Posted on 20. Oct, 2012 by .

On an exotic Indian Ocean island, just off the coast of Kenya, the beautiful Funzi Keys resort delivered one of the most relaxing, stress-free holidays of my life! After taking the 15 minute plane trip from Mombasa, the luxury hotel experience began the moment we set foot on Funzi Island, with its lush green jungle, [...]

Continue Reading

Looking out to sea from the pool, Mauritius, Elegant Resorts

Mauritius: Sun, Sea and Spectacular Luxury!

Posted on 17. Oct, 2012 by .

In one of the most naturally beautiful environments in the world, the Four Seasons Resort at Anahita on the east coast of Mauritius, is a unique and unforgettable holiday destination. On arrival, I couldn’t help but be impressed by the resort’s dramatic backdrop of mountains and green rolling hills while the buildings by contrast, were chic [...]

Continue Reading

Elegant Resorts Recommends: Restaurants on Mauritius

Posted on 12. Oct, 2012 by .

Imagine Mauritius; the island of fine white sandy beaches, cobalt blue sea stretching out to the horizon and bright sunshine shining down. The epitome of tropical luxury in the Indian Ocean, Mauritius is beautifully tranquil but also incredibly accessible for travellers from the UK. The island isn’t simply beautiful, however – it’s also a haven [...]

Continue Reading

Indian Ocean beach, Elegant Resorts

Introducing: Islands of the Indian Ocean

Posted on 10. Oct, 2012 by .

The Indian Ocean is host to some of the most gorgeous islands in the world. Boasting beaches edged with coral reefs and some of the world’s rarest wildlife, it’s as close to paradise on earth as you’re ever likely to discover. With such natural advantages, it’s no wonder that many luxury hotels and villas have [...]

Continue Reading